Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Our mission is to increase the success rate of small businesses. Traditional banking has been a growth limiter rather than a growth enabler for business owners, and we’re changing that. Relay is the all-in-one, collaborative money management platform. We’re building for employer SMBs and their finance function, internal and external, and are focused on delivering a human-centric customer experience. Ultimately, we help SMBs be ‘on the money'.
We are looking for our first Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Revenue Operations team. You will be at the forefront of our banking revolution, configuring and optimizing Salesforce to support our success. This is a unique opportunity to enhance our operational efficiency, ensure data integrity, and empower our teams with the tools they need to excel.
Joining Relay means an opportunity to make a huge impact in building solutions with the potential to reach 29 million small businesses across North America. If you're fueled by the passion to make a difference and want to solve real customer problems, then Relay is the place for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain, customize and configure Salesforce to align with business goals
- Design, refine and implement processes to streamline workflows, enhance operational efficiency and scalability
- Champion data integrity initiatives, overseeing data migration and integration projects to support our growing user base
- Develop and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Data to understand their unique needs and tailor Salesforce solutions accordingly
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience with at least 2-4 years using Salesforce
- You have Salesforce certifications (e.g. Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, etc.)
- You are proficient in Salesforce configuration, customization and maintenance
- You have strong business acumen and problem-solving skills to understand business processes and create effective solutions within Salesforce
- You’re an analytical thinker with strong data analysis skills
- You have an eye for detail and you’re quick to identify opportunities for process and system improvements
- You have a growth mindset – always keen on learning, staying up to date with the latest Salesforce features and industry best practices
- You have prior experience in fintech or a neobank
- You have a diverse background of working at both fast-growing startups and mature organizations
Research shows that women-identifying and other marginalized individuals tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications; if you don't have all the listed qualifications, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Our Commitment To You:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity: every team member gets a piece of the pie.
- Comprehensive health benefits: we offer full health benefits + an HSA/WSA starting from day 1 so you get the coverage you need.
- Considerable vacation/end-of-year holiday shutdown: we take time off to reset and recharge so we come back better for our customers.
- Hybrid working environment: we love collaborating and connecting in office two times a week and offer bi-weekly catered lunches and a snack/beverage program for the days we’re in office.
- Personal and professional growth: support from leaders who care about your growth and success through regular feedback and coaching. Our goal is to make Relay a step-change career opportunity.
- Top-tier equipment: we’ll make sure you have everything you need to produce your best work.
- Team-first culture: we’re passionate about working collaboratively, bonding through team events, and most importantly having fun.
The Interview Process:
- Stage 1: A 30-minute Google Meets video call with a member of the Talent team
- Stage 2: A 30-minute Google Meets video call with the Director of Sales
- Stage 3: A take-home case study followed by a presentation to our team in a 60-minute Google Meets video call
- Stage 4: A 30-minute Google Meets video call with a member of the Leadership team
What’s Important to Us:
At Relay, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please email your People Team contact, and we will work with you to meet your needs.