Collective is on a mission to redefine the way businesses-of-one work. Collective’s technology and team of trusted advisors enables our members to achieve financial independence by taking care of everything from business incorporation to accounting, bookkeeping, tax services and access to a thriving community, all in one integrated platform. We believe in empowering self-employed people to enjoy the same tax savings that big companies get.
Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Techcrunch and more. We’re backed by General Catalyst, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary), QED Investors, Google’s Gradient Ventures, Expa and prominent investors who have financed and built iconic companies like YouTube, Substack, Twitch, Box, Hims, Instacart, Lyft, and more.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an HR Manager to support our Collective Philippines team.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for creating an exceptional employee experience and be comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly scaling environment. This role will support Collective with all facets of HR including employee relations, policy creation and implementation, employee engagement initiatives, learning and development, HRIS, etc. The HR Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, People Operations and help lead our efforts to foster a dynamic, people-oriented environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees with questions regarding benefits, payroll, leaves of absence, and other company policies.
- Manage relationships between Collective and EOR
- Responsible for managing both onboarding and offboarding processes plus recommend improvements of these processes as necessary
- Troubleshoot external and internal requests and inquiries and proactively find solutions.
- Document, implement, and administer company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, recommend and lead implementation of optimal employee management tools
- Assist in the creation, communication, interpretation, and upkeep of PH-specific employee policies and HR systems
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to improve the overall employee and manager experience.
- Partner closely with people managers and leadership to help address employee relations issues and provide coaching where needed.
What we want you to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- 5-7 years of prior experience in HR.
- In depth knowledge of Philippines HR policies, compliance and benefits.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working at startups.
- Experience with payroll and HRIS software (we use Trinet and Bamboo).
- Experience leading
- Self-driven, organized and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and experience better for all employees.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
What we offer in return:
- A diverse and collaborative team with flexibility around where you work
- Competitive salary. Vacation policy, and stock options package
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Team events, workshops, and virtual gatherings
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Collective, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.