Partner Success Lead, Accounting Firms
About the Opportunity
At Settle, we're dedicated to fueling the success of a range of businesses in the CPG industry through effective cash flow management. Since the company’s inception in 2019, we’ve been building a cash flow management platform that allows our customers to easily manage their company’s financial health with a mix of accounts payable and flexible financing tools.
We have big ambitions for revenue growth and are investing in our GTM team and strategies. This includes doubling down on our partnerships with accounting firms, accountants and fractional CFOs as a major growth pillar for the company. The Partner Success Manager is focused on nurturing and expanding relationships with these partners. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a deep understanding of accountants and their workflows, and is eager to help lay the foundation for a new team.
We're looking for someone who proactively identifies opportunities and devises innovative strategies to elevate our customer service. You should thrive on understanding our accounting partners’ needs and contributing to product development. Adaptability is key, as we embrace a culture of continuous learning, growth, experimentation, and agility.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You’ll be responsible for expansion of one of Settle’s most important growth channels through our accounting partners. You’ll manage a book of customers to ensure they are achieving their goals and their customers’ goals with Settle.
- Be responsible for critical business metric growth within your client book, including:
- Coordinate customer check-ins, including quarterly business reviews, credit meetings, and product feedback sessions.
- Act as a strong customer advocate within Settle, bringing feedback directly from customers to product and engineering teams to help evolve the product and services.
- Ensure our customers have the support, guidance, and knowledge resources that will facilitate the achievement of their business objectives through our products and services.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Support rapid growth by aligning incentives and optimizing our processes, consistently demonstrating a strong bias for action and ability to drive creative solutions.
- Maintain comprehensive records of customer interactions and communications within Salesforce CRM.
What Sets You Apart
- 4+ years in a customer success/account manager role, ideally in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Experience as a CPA, bookkeeper, or working in a customer-facing role at an accounting software provider.
- You are a customer champion with a demonstrated commitment to exceeding expectations and consistently going the extra mile to advocate for customers.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, ensuring seamless interactions with customers and internal teams.
- You’re level-headed when working through challenging customer situations and resolving escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You can move quickly and learn new things in a fast-paced environment.
- You work well independently, being able to prioritize your day and workload for success, while also working great within a team environment.
- You're comfortable navigating through internal change management.
- You can work cross functionally, including partnering with operations, data, engineering, legal, and capital markets stakeholders.
- You’re a team player, willing to jump in and support members of the wider GTM team.
- You’re versed in Google Suite and Salesforce and knowledgeable with other CS-related software such as Notion, Loom, Chorus, Intercom, and/or Metabase.
- You’re able to create reports and consolidate data to provide to customers or internal stakeholders.
This role has an annual starting salary range of $112,000 - $127,000 + equity + variable compensation + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for e-comm teams to track inventory, place orders, make payments, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.