Account Executive (Working Capital)
About the Opportunity
We’re excited to be leaning into our tremendous growth and bringing on our initial sales team members to help more brands get ingrained with Settle and our world-class payables management platform and financing solutions. As part of our inaugural sales team, you’ll be focused on managing prospects through the sales cycle, from first contact all the way through to helping them send their first payment or requesting their first financing on our platform. You’ll also have a unique opportunity to attend trade shows and other industry events, representing Settle to our prospects and existing clients!
As an early sales hire, you’ll also get to be a part of shaping and building our sales organization, and contribute to establishing and improving processes, collateral, and helping to drive our next stage of explosive growth.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- You'll help shape and build a growing sales organization
- You'll focus on managing prospects through the sales cycle
- You'll partner closely with our credit team to help new clients through the underwriting and approval process
What Sets You Apart
- 3+ years of closing experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales quota
- Great written and oral communication skills
- A passion for working with SMBs and helping them succeed
- Bachelor’s degree (bonus points for a finance or accounting degree)
- Experience selling to CFOs/CEOs and financial stakeholders
- Bonus Points: financial services or B2B fintech experience (payments and/or lending)
- Bonus Points: experience running demos and selling SaaS remotely
- Experience working with higher volume, faster sales cycles, and can display a sense or urgency both internally and externally
- Experience at an earlier stage start-up and/or sales team to have a builders mindset and not constantly get bogged down due to processes and collateral that aren’t built or need refining
- You're a team player and builder - you like to coach and be coached
This role has an annual starting salary (OTE) range of $150,000 - $180,000 + equity + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
Who We Are
Settle is a FinTech company on a mission to help businesses thrive by taking the worry out of cash flow management. We’re building software making it super easy for finance teams to track, pay, and reconcile invoices. We pair that with lending products to offer our customers the power and flexibility to choose who, when, and how to pay their customers.
Our small but growing team was founded in San Francisco along with an engineering hub in Lviv, Ukraine. We’re building a fully distributed team and support you working from wherever you are. We're well funded (Series-B) with backing by Ribbit, Stripes, Kleiner Perkins, Founder’s Fund, SciFi Ventures, and others. Our benefits are competitive, our time off is flexible, and our compensation packages include equity.
Our Commitment to You
At Settle we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.