We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our fast-growing FinTech!
At Paytrix, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Who we are
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
This funding will allow us to accelerate product development and hiring. Helping us get one step closer to completing our mission of enabling businesses to scale smoothly without being hindered by complex, painful payments processes.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we’ll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
Our goal is to make the complex - simple, messy - clean, and global scale accessible to every brand and platform. How we move money is changing at an unprecedented rate, and a digital revolution is happening now. Do you want to just watch it? Or are you going to seize on the opportunity to help drive it?
As a Treasury Analyst you’ll be responsible for keeping our clients’ funds secure and compliant with local regulations. You will assist in the safeguarding of customer funds and processing internal payments that keep the company operational. Your role will be crucial in identifying discrepancies, investigating root causes, and resolving payment-related issues that occur in the Paytrix workflow. The role will collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payments.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the Treasury Manager with daily safeguarding calculations and transfers
- Reconciling the customer bank accounts to ensure all payments are completed successfully
- Generating and sharing revenue reports to the wider finance team
- Identifying and escalating any errors within reconciliations and payment processing
- Remediating discrepancies internally within strict timeframes
- Working collaboratively within the finance team to ensure the safeguarding of customer funds
- Providing cover for other members of the Finance team
- Reviewing internal finance procedures; creating documentation for new processes as required
- Assisting with audit requests
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives in the organisation and incorporate the changes as required
- Promptly responding to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with other departments to improve the company's safeguarding process and resolve any issues or discrepancies
- Other ad-hoc assignments as and when required
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have at least 3 years full-time experience working directly in a Treasury function working with client funds.
- Have knowledge of safeguarding requirements from regulatory bodies
- Have experience using third party reconciliation and treasury management software.
- Have proficient knowledge of payment methods and banking practices
- Are an expert in Microsoft Excel
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have a proactive approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
- Have high IT literacy skills and competence with adapting to new technologies
- Have experience with BlackLine and/or Netsuite
- Have experience working in a start up payments company or e-money institution
As part of this role you will receive the following:
- You will enjoy 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and other leave)
- Company Options Scheme
Paytrix does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Paytrix will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to the specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Paytrix on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.