Senior Data Analyst
Hi, we are CreditBook!
CreditBook is a customer-centric platform that has gained the trust of millions of micro-businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months. Our platform leverages technology to help these businesses digitize their operations. We are proud to be at the forefront of accelerating the digitization of small and medium-sized businesses across Pakistan.
Starting with a simple digital ledger to track credit and expenses, we are working towards building accessible finance for millions of underserved businesses in Pakistan. Our success has been backed by leading investors from around the world, including Tiger Global, Firstminute Capital, Quiet Capital, and Better Tomorrow Ventures. We are just getting started and looking to expand our team.
At CreditBook, we are always on the lookout for individuals driven by curiosity and hunger to build for the future. If you want to be part of a company that prioritizes impact and customer satisfaction, with a team that has a proven track record of success in Pakistan, UAE and Europe, we encourage you to apply today!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Data Analyst at CreditBook, you will play a crucial role in driving data analysis, providing valuable insights, and shaping the company's strategic decisions. Your work will directly contribute to optimizing processes, identifying growth opportunities, and enhancing overall business performance.
How you’ll make an impact
- Develop scalable and automated systems to deliver data insights to Growth, Design, and Product teams.
- Provide direct support to product teams in defining the product data strategy.
- Take ownership of the product analytics data definition and implementation process.
- Utilize statistical and visualization tools to discover insights and present them effectively.
- Assist in defining and evaluating the outcomes of product and growth experiments.
- Present insights to stakeholders to drive and facilitate their decision-making process.
- Collaborate closely with data engineering to establish data models for analytics consumption.
What we’d love to see
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- 3+ year work experience with data analysis and business intelligence.
- Excellent SQL skills, including the ability to optimize queries for specific databases and understanding the capabilities of both open-source and vendor databases.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence various stakeholders, leveraging visualization tools.
- 2+ years of programming or scripting experience with Python.
- Understanding of basic data engineering principles, including data warehousing and data modeling.
- Familiarity with concepts of the Modern Data Stack.
- Past experience with probability and statistical analysis, such as A/B testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to work quickly, adapt to changes, and thrive in a startup environment.
- Proactive mindset required. You will be responsible for defining data infrastructure implementation with various stakeholders.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- Internal and external masterclasses from individuals at Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Become part of a multicultural team, spread across 3 continents.
- We believe in a remote first culture. Work when you want, how you want -- on-site or remote or both!