New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Who We Are
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of fintech and hospitality, Selfbook transforms hotel bookings and payments from the inside out. Working in tandem with hotels’ existing technology systems, Selfbook enhances what matters most to hotels, including direct bookings, payments, and security. Built by a team of creative technologists and avid travelers, our products provide a refreshingly effortless user experience for guests and hoteliers alike. Selfbook is committed to empowering hotels worldwide with modern e-commerce solutions tailor-made for our industry.
Our culture and values are built around our motto - “People. Product. Profit.” We believe that our people-first approach and diverse workforce are strengths that power our business to success by ensuring that each and every one of our employees feels seen and valued and, in turn, can contribute to our industry-shaping innovations.
About the Role
As a Web Analytics Specialist, you will act as a Selfbook’s web analytics subject-matter expert. Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with developers to model and maintain Selfbook’s web data layer and Segment events, identify and troubleshoot web analytics tracking discrepancies, create and maintain analytics tracking documentation, and develop analytics dashboards for internal stakeholders. In short, you will contribute to Selfbook’s rapid growth by helping to build out a powerful web analytics platform using the best cutting-edge technologies available.
Our ideal candidate is sharp, enthusiastic, and believes in our mission to fundamentally disrupt the status quo in the hospitality industry. If you are passionate about tech, travel, and teamwork, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Model and maintain Selfbook’s web data layer, Google Tag Manager container, and Segment tracking events
- Ensure accurate web analytics data integrity & maintain documentation of tracking events
- Partner with clients to debug and troubleshoot web analytics tracking issues
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards in Google Analytics and Mixpanel to enable our stakeholders with data-driven insights
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to come up with creative solutions to enable their analytics data requirements
You’re Right for the Role If…
- You have 2+ years of web analytics, tagging, and/or agency experience and is an expert with Google Tag Manager
- You have experience with Google Analytics 4
- You have experience troubleshooting and debugging web analytics implementations
- You have knowledge and experience working with Segment or another customer data platform (CDP) such as Klaviyo, Insider, etc.
Nice to Haves
- Digital marketing and/or hotel industry experience
- Experience managing ad pixels and reporting for marketing campaigns
- Experience with Mixpanel or another web/product analytics software such as Amplitude
- Knowledgeable with Snowflake or another cloud-native data warehouse
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Match
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term-, long-term disability, and FSA
- 24-week parental leave/16 weeks fully paid
- Remote/virtual work environment
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly phone and internet reimbursement
- One-time Work from Home setup reimbursement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Selfbook Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age, medical condition (cancer), marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.