We are looking for a Product Owner to join our fast-growing FinTech!
At Paytrix, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global payments.
Who we are
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best-in-class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
This funding will allow us to accelerate product development and hiring. Helping us get one step closer to completing our mission of enabling businesses to scale smoothly without being hindered by complex, painful payments processes.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we’ll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
Our goal is to make the complex - simple, messy - clean, and global scale accessible to every brand and platform. How we move money is changing at an unprecedented rate, and a digital revolution is happening now. Do you want to just watch it? Or are you going to seize on the opportunity to help drive it?
Be the bridge between Compliance and Tech on the ideation, prioritisation,development, and delivery of compliance features in our platform
- Actively contribute to the overall product strategy, representing the requirements
of our Compliance group
- Nurture and manage the product backlog in all areas related to client onboarding and maintenance, sanction screening, transaction monitoring and all requirements to support Paytrix meeting our regulatory obligations.
- Drive the creation of high-level requirements, epics, and user stories
- 2+ years in a Product Owner role with a sound understanding of the technical aspects of a FinTech product in the context of global payouts and alternative payment methods
- Demonstrable understanding of compliance requirements in the payments and foreign exchange banking and financial technology sector
- Have experience with integrations to compliance screening and monitoring tools.
- Agile Methodology knowledge and best practices
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Lucidchart or similar diagramming / collaboration / prototyping tools
- You will be working with a highly experienced and driven team where, alongside your day-to-day activities, you will learn the ins and outs of creating and growing a technology company.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make important strategic decisions and shape the future of the business, and payments.
- You will be working remotely, but getting together IRL at regular intervals to establish personal and meaningful relationships with your team and the rest of the company.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company Options Scheme
Paytrix does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Paytrix will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to a specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Paytrix on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary