Senior Security Software Architect
We are looking for a Senior Security Software Architect to join our early-stage FinTech!
At Paytrix, our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. Based remotely in Poland, the Senior Security Software Architect will be central to shaping the technical platform.
Who we are
We are building the world’s first regulated payments curation layer. By consolidating best in class payments infrastructure under our ecosystem, we will enable marketplaces and eCommerce brands to scale their payments operations smoothly around the world.
We’ve just closed our Series A funding round, led by Unusual Ventures alongside Motive Ventures and Bain Capital Ventures.
This funding will allow us to accelerate product development and hiring. Helping us get one step closer to completing our mission of enabling businesses to scale smoothly without being hindered by complex, painful payments processes.
We are building a workplace that encourages growth, development, and fun. Working in a startup can be both rewarding and challenging, we’ll be with you throughout the highs and lows as one team.
Our goal is to make the complex - simple, the messy - clean, and to make global scale accessible to every brand and platform. How we move money is changing at an unprecedented rate, and a digital revolution is happening now.
At the intersection of fiat, crypto, Decentralised Finance (DeFi), non-traditional forms of transfer of value, and Government regulations exists a very difficult problem to solve: How to make it all work -at a global scale-, in a seamless, safe, legal, fair and private way? That’s what Paytrix has set out to address through a combination of global partnerships with tier one organisations, streamlined commercial and legal agreements, and truly progressive technology.
We are looking for a relentlessly driven and intellectually curious individual to join our technology team. Although your primary responsibility will be to design and implement secure high-availability, high-throughput, low latency cloud applications, you are most likely a full stack technologist who spends time writing code when necessary, driving technical discussions/decisions and actively leading architecture, tool choices and internal technical quality.
Our backend is developed predominantly on Java with SpringBoot and SpringCloud, and our frontend in Next.JS. We are deploying to K8S with GitHub Actions and ArgoCD on AWS, but remain somewhat cloud agnostic as we are pursuing a multi-cloud strategy.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Have a strong technical background with a deep understanding of software development and systems architecture, as well as experience with security technologies and protocols, such as zero-trust architecture, encryption, access controls, firewalls, etc.
- Have knowledge of security standards such as OWASP, NIST, ISO, etc.
- Have experience in risk management and thread modeling frameworks, and the ability to identify, assess, and mitigate security risks in software systems.
- Have a current AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or equivalent certification, or can commit to obtain one during your probationary period. We will cover the expenses
- Can help foster an environment of psychological safety that enables team members to thrive. This is very important to us, as we are a highly diverse group made up of people from many different ethnicities, religious beliefs and gender identities
- Have experience in a regulated industry, ideally Payments
As part of this role you will receive the following:
- You will enjoy 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Base salary between €85-95k
- Private Medical
- Matching Pension
- Company Options Scheme
Paytrix does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Paytrix will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to the specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Paytrix on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
Something looks off?