Data Analyst (Talent Pool)
Hi, we are CreditBook!
CreditBook is a customer-centric platform that has gained the trust of millions of micro-businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months. Our platform leverages technology to help these businesses digitize their operations. We are proud to be at the forefront of accelerating the digitization of small and medium-sized businesses across Pakistan.
Starting with a simple digital ledger to track credit and expenses, we are working towards building accessible finance for millions of underserved businesses in Pakistan. Our success has been backed by leading investors from around the world, including Tiger Global, Firstminute Capital, Quiet Capital, and Better Tomorrow Ventures. We are just getting started and looking to expand our team.
At CreditBook, we are always on the lookout for individuals driven by curiosity and hunger to build for the future. If you want to be part of a company that prioritizes impact and customer satisfaction, with a team that has a proven track record of success in Pakistan, UAE and Europe, we encourage you to apply today!
Please note that this is the opening for the general applicant pool and not an active position at CreditBook. Once vacancies arise we will be actively following-up with applications in this pool first.
Who are we looking for?
At CreditBook we strongly believe in our mission to empower micro business owners and provide them with software and services that increase their bottom line. Data will help us bridge the gap and better understand how to best serve our customer base. We are looking for a world-class data analyst that can help the data team find strong insights to support business and product decisions.
We are looking for the sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing, dynamic atmosphere. You are the sort of person who is comfortable in ambiguity and can deduce a methodology to tackle such uncertainty.
How you’ll make an impact
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Use statistical tools and frameworks to discover insights.
- Help define and assess the results of the product & growth experiments.
- Present insights to stakeholders to drive and support their decision-making process
- Create scalable and automated systems to provide data insights to Growth, Design, and Product teams
What we’d love to see
- 1+ year work experience with data analysis, business intelligence.
- - 2+ years of Programming or scripting experience with Python.
- Solid knowledge of G-Suite Tools (Familiarity with Google App-script experience is a +)
- Excellent SQL skills, you can optimize a query for a specific database and understand the different capabilities of open source DBs and vendor DBs.
- Past experience on concepts of probability and statistical analysis such as A/B testing
- You work fast and can pivot quickly, and know-how to work in a startup environment.
- Great communication skills and ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Proactivity is a must. You will have to define with the different stakeholders how to implement the data infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is mandatory.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive salary with health benefits for you to look after yourself and your family's needs.
- Internal and external Masterclasses from individuals at Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- We believe in a remote-first culture. Work when you want, how you want -- onsite or remote or both!
If you’re still nodding your head in agreement and this seems like a good fit, apply away— we’re looking for you!
Something looks off?