Salesforce Developer - Marketing Cloud
Collective is on a mission to redefine the way businesses-of-one work. Collective’s technology and team of trusted advisors enables our members to achieve financial independence by taking care of everything from business incorporation to accounting, bookkeeping, tax services and access to a thriving community, all in one integrated platform. We believe in empowering self-employed people to enjoy the same tax savings that big companies get.
Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Financial Times, Techcrunch and more. We’re backed by General Catalyst, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary), QED Investors, Google’s Gradient Ventures, Expa and prominent investors who have financed and built iconic companies like YouTube, Substack, Twitch, Box, Hims, Instacart, Lyft, and more.
About the Role:
- Build and manage complex Automations , Journeys, Cloud Pages, Smart Captures, and visually appealing email designs within Marketing Cloud.
- Have a deep understanding and proven experience using Email Studio, Web Studio, Journey, Content and Audience Builder.
- Build and populate data extensions tailored to the specific needs of our Marketing team, ensuring data accuracy and relevance.
- Determine the most effective automations and tools to build based on marketing requirements, optimizing processes and enhancing overall efficiency.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) data model and integration capabilities, ensuring a robust and seamless data flow between SFMC and Salesforce (SFDC).
- Possess advanced proficiency in SQL for crafting complex queries and ensuring data accuracy in Marketing Cloud.
- Utilize AMPScript for dynamic content personalization and advanced scripting within Marketing Cloud.
- Proactively contribute to the growth and enhancement of the Marketing Cloud platform, aligning it with our evolving product needs.
- Work independently, leveraging a deep understanding of Marketing Cloud, and possess a minimum level of experience in how Salesforce (SFDC) operates.
What we want you to bring:
- 5+ years of SFMC development experience.
- BA/BS/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
- Experience maintaining Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a complex environment.
- Knowledgeable of the SFMC architecture and usability.
What we offer in return:
- A dynamic, diverse, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Competitive base pay, incentive compensation, early-stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to work remotely
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Collective, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.